Saturday, April 27, 2013

Welcome home?

So after a 2 year hiatus, I've decided to make my grand return to the blogging world!

In my defence of the disappearing act, life got busy. I was working crazy hours for Green With Envy and in my precious free time I'd be exhausted (hey, if you were working with all those designer labels, you'd give 120% too!) ... But then a little 'happy accident' occurred and here I am almost 9 months later, on the eve of my first child's arrival into the world (I use the term 'eve' loosely - I'm due tomorrow but I swear she's staying in there forever, enjoying the in-room dining and dark ambient lighting - all she needs is WIFI and day spa access and she'll never leave).

For everyone following me on Instagram and Twitter, you know I've still been posting (just in 140 characters or less!) but I found myself missing what I love - writing (not just in status updates) - about fashion/beauty/celebs. Now I guess I'll be adding to that list of topics with the odd 'yummy mummy' post, but don't expect some condescending picture-perfect-Mum point of view - in all honesty I've struggled with pregnancy. Maintaining glamour and ones self esteem is tough when you're feeling nauseous, bitchy, have acquired an extra chin and no longer fit into your designer duds.

Having said that, I want to thank everyone for their support and encouragement with bringing Liberty Harlow back - your kind words have meant the world to me. If you have any suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a line!

 Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment